TBA 1920


ARGENTINIAN WINES

Bodega de Familia Jorge Rubio is located on the outskirts of General Alvear in the Mendoza province. Jorge Rubio has more than 40 years experience in winemaking and has been producing his own branded wines since 2003. After 20 years, their mission continues to be to produce unforgettable wines that represent the region, strongly supported by respect for nature and their people. They have more than 70 mentions in international contests with more than 90 points.

2019 Gran Reserva Malbec

Jorge Alberto Rubio’s award winning, Gran Reserva is made from grapes carefully selected from the best vineyards of the South Oasis of the Atuel. Fruits are chosen for health and size and maceration is prolonged, developing unique and outstanding aromas and flavour.
Aged in 1st use French oak barrels for 12-18 months, it is a reddish-purple elegant wine of medium intensity, vibrant and complex aroma of toasted vanilla, coffee and dried fruit.
A soft wine with good body, pleasant tannins and good acidity. It has a slight final taste of roasted coffee, characteristic of its aging in oak barrels and a long complex finish.
Ideal for game meats like duck, deer and lamb, red meats, and hard cheeses.

14% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

Critics Rating: 
David Lawrason 93pts
Michael Godel 92pts
Sara d’Amato 92 pts

*NEW:  Mixed cases now available on the Gran Reservas!

(6 x 2019 Gran Reserva Malbec + 6 x 2019 Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon)

2019 Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon

Jorge Alberto Rubio’s award winning Gran Reserva is made from grapes carefully selected from the best vineyards of the South Oasis of the Atuel. Fruits are chosen for health and size and maceration is prolonged, developing unique and outstanding aromas and flavour.

Aged in 1st use oak barrels (50% American and 50% French) for 12-18 months, a wine of ruby red colour with burgundy tones. Complex aromas of cherry, black plum and blackcurrant with vanilla notes.

A high concentration of fruit and spice, structured with elegant tannins and a long finish with a hint of vanilla and chocolate.

Ideal for red meats, seasoned food, and nutty, hard, umami cheeses.

14% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

*NEW! Mixed cases now available on the Gran Reservas!

(6 x 2019 Gran Reserva Malbec + 6  x 2019 Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon)

Privado Oasis Sur Malbec

The Privado Oasis Sur brand is made up of carefully selected labels, with which the winemaker invites you to discover the landscape, soil, and climate of the Oasis Sur of Mendoza. Privado Oasis Sur are varietal wines aged for 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American).
The Malbec has a striking purplish red colouration, with blueish tones. Good aromatic intensity, with a fruity, spicy and toasted character.
Smooth and fresh with juicy tannins. Flavours of plum, cherry and raspberry. Spicy notes of cinnamon, pink pepper and an herbal freshness stands out. A lengthy finish of vanilla and a touch of pepper.

Suggested pairings: Ideal with grilled meats, mushrooms and soy sauce; pastas with tomato sauces; umami cheeses.

13% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles /case

*NEW! Mixed cases now available for Privado Oasis Sur!

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Malbec +

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Cabernet Franc +

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Chardonnay

Privado Oasis Sur Cabernet Franc

The Oasis Sur Private line is made up of carefully selected labels, with which the winemaker invites you to discover the landscape, soil, and climate of the Oasis Sur of Mendoza. Privado Oasis Sur are varietal wines aged for 12 months in oak barrels (60% French and 40% American).
The Cabernet Franc has a dark ruby red colour with violet reflections. Notes of blackberries and currants stand out, as do those of roasted sweet peppers and balsamic.

A fresh wine with flavours of redcurrant, cherry and ripe blackberries. Green leaves, spicy pink pepper. A long pleasant finish.

Suggested pairings: Light to medium dishes such as roasted red meats, herb stews, tomato-based pizza and pastas, and nutty hard cheeses.

14% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

*NEW! Mixed cases now available for Privado Oasis Sur!

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Malbec +

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Cabernet Franc +

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Chardonnay

Privado Oasis Sur Chardonnay

The Oasis Sur Privado line is made up of carefully selected labels, with which the winemaker invites you to discover the landscape, soil, and climate of the Oasis Sur in Mendoza.
This Chardonnay is aged for 6 months in oak barrels. Bright yellow with golden tones. Expressive aromas of tropical fruit, pineapple, melon, peach and green apple. A crisp acidity gives it a delightfully fresh taste. Well balanced and elegant with a complex finish.

Pairs well with seafood and chicken with creamy sauces; delicate buttery cheeses.

12.7% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles /case

*NEW! Mixed cases now available for Privado Oasis Sur!

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Malbec +

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Cabernet Franc +

4 x Privado Oasis Sur Chardonnay

ITALIAN WINES

BOSCO ALBANO

A family story. "Bosco" means forest and it is because once the estate was a forest of beeches, poplars and oaks. "Albano" was the name of the father of Luigi and Tarcisio Durante, who are the owners of the winery. Many years ago the estate belonged to their father, but he had to sell it. In the '90s, the two brothers decided to buy it back, determined to make their father Albano's dream come true.

PINOT GRIGIO DOC FRIULI

A wine that represents the outstanding vocation for white wine production in the Friuli region. In every glass of Pinot Grigio you can relive the flavour of vines, feel the strength of vine-dressers and the sweetness of September, the harvest month, as delicate and lively as the fruity notes that give character to this wine.

A dry white wine with straw yellow colour with soft coppery highlights.  Intense aromas of golden apples & yellow flowers; flavours of pears, apples & peaches. Pleasant acidity with a long finish. These characteristics make it an excellent wine full of character.

Pairs well with grilled white meats, seafood, salads, pizzas, pastas and soft cheese such as brie, camembert, and gruyère.

13% alc./vol

750mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

PINOT NERO DOC FRIULI

This is a medium-bodied dry red wine.  Ruby red in colour with a nose that releases distinctly fruity notes of wild berries and delicate aromas of vanilla and violets. On the palate, the taste is soft, inviting with unmistakable fruit flavours of this grape’s variety with a fine and persistent aftertaste.

This is an extremely versatile red wine that pairs beautifully with all manor of dishes.

13% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

AWARDS:  Berebene 2023 Gambero Rosso:  Price-Quality Ratio Award

 

 

PROSECCO DOC

MILLESIMATO EXTRA DRY

 

A bouquet of flowers and citrus fruits, reminiscent of Mediterranean summer evenings. Lively, effervescent with a slightly savoury finish that compensates for its sugar content, it is the perfect glass of sparkling wine for every occasion.

From aperitifs to desserts, a wine to drink together with friends. 
 
A soft, delicate sparkling wine with great freshness, with a characteristic floral and fruity bouquet.
 

11.5% alc./vol.

750 mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

AWARDS AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:  Falstaff Prosecco Trophy 2022 – 90 pts

Villa i Cipressi started to produce Brunello di Montalcino and Rosso di Montalcino in the year 2000. The winery has 3.5 hectares of Sangiovese vines at two locations. One is in the south part of the municipality in the area of Castelnuovo dell’Abate at 250m above sea level with primarily silty sandy soil which gives the grapes great structure and an elevated alcohol content. The other is in a wooded area on the western side of the hill at 450m above sea level of mostly limestone but with a slight presence of clay in the soil which produces grapes and wines that are especially fragrant and aromatic. Both lots afford an ideal location facing south, favouring a perfect maturation of the grapes. The two vineyards, different in soil and in microclimate, allow for a blend which enriches and betters the quality of the wine.

 

2022 ROSSO DI MONTALCINO DOC

100% Sangiovese

CERTIFIED ORGANIC WINE

Intense shining ruby red colour. Fruity bouquet with good finesse; violets & berries, fresh taste, savoury with great balance. 

Production Method: Hand harvested, selection prior to pressing. Maceration & fermentation for 20/25 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. 60% aged for 6 months in French oak barrels and the remaining 40% in oak casks and bottle aged for at least 12 months.

14% alc./vol.

750 mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

NOW AVAILABLE

2019 BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO DOCG

100% Sangiovese

CERTIFIED ORGANIC WINE

Intense shining ruby red colour. Fruity bouquet with good finesse with hints of ripe red berries, black pepper, liquorice, elegant spice. Intense taste of red berries, vanilla, well balanced tannins. 

Production Method: Hand harvested, selection prior to pressing. Maceration & fermentation for 20/25 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tank; 60% aged for 24 months in French oak barrels and the remaining 40% in oak casks and bottle aged for at least 24 months.

14% alc./vol.

750 mL bottles, 6 bottles/case

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

Critics Rating: 

James Suckling 92pts

 

2019 ZEBRAS BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO DOCG

100% Sangiovese

CERTIFIED ORGANIC WINE

Intense ruby red colour, brillant. Robust bouquet with great complexity, hints of red berries violets in evidence, finely spiced, touch of tobacco and vanilla. Great structure and tannins, balanced and persistent. 

Production Method: Hand harvested, selection prior to pressing. Maceration & fermentation for 20/25 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. 60% aged for 30/36 months in French oak barrels and the remaining 40% in oak casks and bottle aged for at least 18 months.

14.5% alc./vol.

750 mL bottles, 6 bottles/case

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE

Critics Rating:
James Suckling 94pts
Kerin O’Keefe 95pts

 

2022 VALERIO TOSCANA ROSSO IGT

Blend of Canaiolo 30%, Sangiovese 50%, Grenache 20%

Ruby red colour with violet reflections. Fruity and fresh bouquet. Great drinkability. 

Production Method: Hand harvested, selection prior to pressing. Maceration and fermentation for 10/15 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks (26/28°C). Maturation in steel for 3/4 months and subsequent bottling. Wine produced with a natural technique without the use of oenological adjuvants.

13.5% alc./vol.

750mL bottles, 12 bottles/case

SOLD OUT

Full Belly does not sell beverage alcohol but acts as a facilitator in arranging purchases and
deliveries via LCBO’s Specialty Services on the customer’s behalf.